Friday, April 6, 2007

The Latest


So, here i sit. It's Friday, Good Friday, in fact, and I'm at work. This being, of course, attributable to the fact that I am employed by the gov. Presumably, we get Christmas off and not Easter, because Easter is, dare I say, still more religiously affiliated than it is commercially. I'm happy about that; I'd like another day off, but I'm glad it has retained some of it's meaning.

Over the past two weeks, I've seen a few movies and hit a few golf balls, played some tennis and racquetball, and cluttered my apartment. As none of this could be that exciting to a reader, I'll abstain from rehashing any of the aforementioned, movies withstanding. I watched "Reign over Me" in theaters. I wouldn't recommend it. It's 95% lead-up/ plot-building, and 5% inconclusive resolution. The acting, however, is good, and there are comic moments. ...just rent it. Don't bother renting "Children of Men". Not great acting, boring story, and not very entertaining.

Ok. It's about 0940, now. Seeing as how I have nothing to do today at the Inspector General office. (my new temporary assignment) I will try to pass the next 35 minutes until I can start watching CBS coverage of Amen Corner at the Masters @ Sportsline.com. GO TIGER!


Rae's Creek

1 comment:

Justin said...

I liked Reign Over Me. But I like Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters better.